Well its done, packaging is here, product making, labels done, testing done , video filmed, Sherri has the video uploading to you tube as we speak.
So that’s done finally, been a long haul , now got some projects I HAVE to finish , as well as get a new heating element in the clothes drier, and it is 5 pm , so looks like I will be here a while as well as tomorrow afternoon, but so it goes…Sometimes trying to keep all the ends tied together , or even meeting takes a lot more than we think.. but I’m not telling any of you anything you don’t already know. Maybe its just me but , them ends seem to get further and further apart…
I will be anxious for you to see the video ( short one , because of you tube), on the blotch control, and will be anxious for some of you to give it a go, it just works, is all I have to say about it, I tested it on some solid wood and plywood , ( ply stains different from solid), no issue with this stuff… I wish it were cheaper… but the biggest issue is it works, something that has not been the case thus far… I look back over my 30 or 40 years finishing , and think about all the times I wish I had this stuff and all the issues it would have solved… but now is better than never.. glad we found it , it will make finishing life a lot easier .. big time.
Well guess I best be going and getting that dryer element… dryer is 20 + years old, this is the 3rd one, but cheaper than a new one, laterYa’ll